Are you kidding me?
While the overall market has been moving down this week, NIO has a totally different idea.
And I was fortunate to grab a piece of it— numerous pieces actually.
I scaled out on 5 separate legs… each for triple digit gains, including this final piece here…
But while I’d love to sit here and brag about my success on this trade, I wasn’t the genius behind it.
It was the institutional players in the dark pools that tipped me off to it.
But more importantly, I just spotted more dark pool activity on my scanner.
It alerted me to 3 stocks that the institutional players are liking this week.
- PYPL operates a global digital payment platform. The company serves consumers and merchants worldwide
- Since the beginning of global quarantine, e-commerce use has grown exponentially. All the companies catering to e-commerce have benefitted by new customer acquisition and higher usage volumes
- The online payment sector is extremely strong with stocks like Visa, MasterCard, Square, and PayPal trading at or close to their all-time highs
- I believe that PYPL is getting ready for another leg higher in the coming weeks. I am a bullish as long $194 area holds, which is a confluence of 20 and 50 day Moving Averages. My target would be $220 on the first leg up after the breakout above $212.45
Canada Goose Holdings (GOOS):
- The company designs, manufactures and distributes outerwear apparel for customers globally
- The stock has recently been upgraded to outperform by 5 analysts
- I believe this chart deserves some attention here: GOOS is displaying strong uptrend while holding above key moving averages like 200 day, 50 day, and 20 day
- I am looking for this one to continue the strong uptrend into the next week. I will be looking to buy this one on dips and add if the stock is able to close above $36. I am bullish as long as the stock doesn’t close below $32.5 and my target is $40 in the coming few weeks
Beyond Meat Inc (BYND):
- Beyond Meat develops plant based protein food products. The company offers burgers, sausages, strips and other related products. The company serves customers in the United States
- Recently, the company started expanding its presence at KFC China. Beyond Meat launched at more than 210 locations
- The stock has more than tripled since the March 2020 lows. In my opinion, it is soon to make another move higher
- I am closely watching the consolidation at $183 area. I will look to buy the stock on strength if it closes above $188 putting my stop right under $183
Want to Learn How to Trade Dark Pool Activity
I consider myself a smart guy.
But sometimes, I just have to defer to the “smart money.”
These are the big dogs on Wall Street who sometimes move millions of shares— in a single order!
Talk about conviction.